- RedBet Casino offers games from many online casino software vendors, including Swedish giant NetEnt, whose vast game selection populates its “Casino Red” and include everything from the latest slots to video poker to arcade to progressive to card to table games and more.
- The casino is offering all first time depositors a super generous two-tier signup bonus deal. Tier one is a 100% welcome bonus of up to €200 free (the minimum deposit is €20 and the maximum is €200). This means if you deposit €200, you’ll get another €200 free, for a total of €400. Tier two is 25 free spins on Jack & the Beanstalk slots, Elements slots or Gonzo’s Quest slots, where subject to the T&C, you can keep your winnings.
- RedBet Casino is always running some fun, exciting and lucrative promotion or two where you stand to win once in a lifetime trips, expensive prizes, loads of casino bonus cash and not forgetting plenty of potentially lucrative free spins. They are geared to be both entertaining and financially worthwhile.
- All games offered by RedBet Casino are instant play flash-based games, so you can play them straight away on your browser, which means no time consuming downloads or installations are required, and thus no updates when you sign into your account to play.
- RedBet Casino boasts a superb customer care facility which is available 365 days a year, any time day or night. It is manned by a very attentive and focused team whose sole priority is to ensure that any question, query or issue you have is answered or resolved as quickly as possible.
- The casino offers a wide range of payment methods to help you fund your real money account as quickly and painlessly as possible. Each method has been completely vetted to ensure it is secure, discreet and reliable, which is why each is used by millions of people around the world every day.
Casino Deposit and Withdrawal Methods
To facilitate fast and reliable deposits into your RedBet Casino real money account, you can make use of NETeller, Skrill, Przelewy24, WebMoney, paysafecard, Instant Banking, credit cards or debit cards. To make withdrawals, your options include NETeller, Skrill, WebMoney, Instant Banking, credit cards or debit cards.